SPM393-SI - Key Features
- Five (5) SATA II port hardware raid bridge , no drivers needed
- OS independent Hardware RAID with email notification
- Supports RAID levels: 0 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 / JBOD / Clone
- Provides RAID Manager GUI Utility to configure and monitor the status of the disks connected on RAID controller
- Supports Hot Spare on RAID
- Greater 2TB drives, tested with 3.0TB HDD - raid volume can be up to 15.0TB
- Supports Multiple RAID (Configured as Multiple Volume RAID)
- Rebuild speed: 200GB/hour
SPM393-SI uses market-proven Multi-port Serial ATA PHY technology and a proprietary storage processor to provide very highly efficient SATA RAID operations.
With an easy configuration scheme, the device can function as a pure port multiplier which provides SATA port expansion just like a SATA Hub, a hard drive performance booster which provides a high-performance device seen by the host controller, or a hard drive data protector which automatically backs up data to prevent data loss from hard drive damage.
SPM393-SI also has an advanced mode to provide both the benefits of performance boost and data protection.
SPM393-SI has a self-contained storage processor chip which completely frees up the main CPU loading and whose SATA ports comply with SATA II specification, making it suitable for use in both internal system and external storage applications.