You have no items in your shopping cart.
- USB-1A - Key Features
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 Specification Revision 2.0 & 1.1
- Data transfer up to 480 Mbits/sec (40X increase from the USB 1.1 specification)
- Fully compatible with ANY System support USB2.0/1.1
- Supports ANY USB devices - direct or via USB hub
- Supports Plug and Play specification
- Made with High-Quality materials to guarantee reliable, error-free data transmissions
- 100% QC tested
USB2.0 is the acronym for Universal Serial Bus, and is compatible with USB1.0 and USB1.1 versions. In the computer industry there are a number of USB devices that use bus powering, but there is a limitation of 500mA current per USB port. Some USB devices require more than 500mA current thus end up requiring an external power source (AC adapter), making the USB device not a truly portable device.
Featuring nickel plated connectors, which maximize conductivity and provide up to 480Mbps error-free, high performance transmission, our USB cables lets you connect your USB printer, scanner, hard drive and more to your computer without resorting to an AC Adapter.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
Write Your Own Review
|Connectors||Nickel plated corrosion-proof connectors|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Driver - Manual - Utilities||Not Applicable|