You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Dual (2) Thunderbolt 3 ports - the NEW thunderbolt interface @ 40Gb/s
- No In Rush current, due to staggering HDD on with programmable timing - default is 0.7 sec.
- Support SAS HDD with SAS Option selected
- Support bootable from RAID storage volume
- Available in 0TB (empty No HDD), 48TB, 72TB and 96TB - with free FIVE years warranty
- Supports hardware RAID levels 0, 1, 3, 5 , 6, 10, 50, 60. JBoD and hot spare
- Array roaming - Move RAID to different system without rebuild
- Supports RAID volumes schedule scrubbing, to ensure data integrity
- Supports Multiple RAID Array volumes
- Scale-able up to 256 HDDs, a Massive storage space up to 2560TB (with SAS option)
- Online capacity expansion & RAID level migration simultaneously
- Automatic drive insertion/removal detection and rebuilding
- Supports S.M.A.R.T, NCQ and OOB staggered spin-up capable drives
- SMTP support for email notification
- SNMP agent support for remote SNMP Manager
Introducing the latest Thunderbolt 3 (TB3 @ 40Gb) desktop series, DATOptic's Thunderbolt 3 is a turn-key twelve (12) bay with capacity of 48TB , 72TB and 96TB, ready to deploy in a quiet tower. It supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6,10/50/60/JBoD and hot spare based on world famous ARECA RAID engine ARM_based 933MHz storage processor and 1GB on-board DDR3-933 SDRAM with ECC protection
With direct connect to system host via Thunderbolt 3 (40Gb/s) bidirectional high performance I/O, Our Thunderbolt 3 xxT-TB3 provides unparalleled, high reliability of data protection for users who demand enterprise class performance. T12-S6-TB2 not only provides a highly reliable sustained data rate of over 2600MB/s /sec bandwidth, but a massive data storage space is a reality @ 96TB RAW space, for even more space application an expandable up to 128 drives via SAS option is available
Quietness - How quiet our tower - Here is our test
such as URL: localhost:81
Easy RAID Management
48T-TB3 | 72T-TB3 | 96T-TB3 utilizes built-in firmware with an embedded terminal emulation which can be accessed via hot key at BIOS booting screen (x86 platform) locally or remotely accessed via http proxy and/or IP address.
- Hot key at BIOS boot-up screen. This pre-boot manager utility can be used to simplify the set up and management of the RAID configuration (PC x86 Platform).
- RAID set up and management can be accessed via Web browser through the Http Proxy server functions in Mac and/or Windows. This method allows both local and remote control, configuration, and monitoring of RAID status.
Scale-able up to 256 Drives - SAS Upgrade Option
Our Thunderbolt 3 RAID/JBoD systems support daisy-chain of up to 6x thunderbolt 3 or thunderbolt 2 via thunderbolt port or ANY SAS JBoD chassis for a total of one hundred twenty eight (128) SAS/SATA, if SAS option is ordered with our Thunderbolt 3 system.
Monitor and Report
Unlike other RAID systems in the market, 0TB | 48T-TB3 | 72T-TB3 | 96T-TB3 fully supports S.M.A.R.T. Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology, and email notification. Our 0TB | 48T-TB3 | 72T-TB3 | 96T-TB3 can notify by email up to four email addresses on any predefined event, even just a daily report of the RAID itself. This certainly will take out the guess work and uncertainty of the storage RAID array.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
Write Your Own Review
|Part Number||TB3-0T | TB3-48T | TB3-72T | TB3-96T
Thunderbolt 3 with 0TB (empty) | 48TB | 72TB | 96TB RAID / JBoD in quiet desktop
|Physical Mount Space||12x Quiet tower 12x tray-less bay ( lock-able)|
|Support RAID||RAID 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 50 and 60 with hot-spare
Scale-able up to 128 drives (optional)
Multiple RAID volumes, hot-swap tray
|LED Display (Tray)||Green - Power on indicator
Blue - Busy (HDD Accessing) indicator
|LED Display (Chassis)||FAN normal – Green; fail – Red (too slow RPM or stopped)
TEMP normal – Green; over 55°C – Red
|Host Interface||Thunderbolt 3 and USB 3.1|
|Cooling||2 Modular 75 x 75 x 28 mm Blowers|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||16.0 (D) x 8.75 (W) x 21.0(H) in|
|Warranty||Populated Entreprise HDD - Five years manufacture limited warranty|
|Power Supply||400W RAID edition Power supply
Input: 90 – 230 VAC 50- 60 Hz
Redundant 1+1 (Optional)
|Manual, Driver, etc||
TB3-48 | TB3-72T | TB3-96T Quick Set up Guide
T12-S6.TB2 RAID Manual
Driver for Windows
As low as: $1,395.95