You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Five (5) SATA II port hardware RAID bridge, no drivers required
- OS independent Hardware RAID with email notification
- Supports RAID levels: 0 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 / JBoD / Clone
- Provides RAID Manager GUI Utility to configure and monitor the status of the disks connected on RAID controller
- Supports Hot Spare on RAID
- Greater 2TB drives, tested with 3.0TB HDD - RAID volume can be up to 15.0TB
- Supports Multiple RAID (Configured as Multiple Volume RAID)
- Rebuild speed: 200GB/hour
SPM393-SI uses market-proven Multi-port Serial ATA PHY technology and a proprietary storage processor to provide very highly efficient SATA RAID operations.
With an easy configuration scheme, the device can function as a pure port multiplier which provides SATA port expansion just like a SATA Hub, a hard drive performance booster which provides a high-performance device seen by the host controller, or a hard drive data protector which automatically backs up data to prevent data loss from hard drive damage.
SPM393-SI also has an advanced mode to provide both the benefits of performance boost and data protection.
SPM393-SI has a self-contained storage processor chip which completely frees up the main CPU loading and whose SATA ports comply with SATA II specification, making it suitable for use in both internal system and external storage applications.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
- Very good, Easy installation Review by Richard Streeter - TENNESSEE
- Awesome card Review by BradP
- Perfect RAID Review by Amazon Guy
Write Your Own Review
Five SATA port Hardware RAID5 Controller with SATA connection
|Peripherals||Up to Five (5) SATA (Serial ATA) drive
Fully support all size HDD including HDD greater the 2.0TB
|Operating System||Any OS with an SATA port - No driver required|
|Drive Interface||SATAI, SATA II|
|Host Interface||SATA port|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||61.5(D) x 21.6(H) x 83.3(W)mm
Mount-able in SCSI cut out
|Connectors||eSATA connector x 1 (device)
SATA connector x 5 (host)
4-pin floppy power connector x 1
|Power Requirement||5V/DC; 250ma ~ 500mA|
|Package Contents||SPM393-SI Board|