You have no items in your shopping cart.
eS3-PCIe24 - Key Features
- Four eSATA (External SATA I II) ports (6Gbps - compatible with 3Gb PM bridge)
- Support MAC 10.x built-in AHCI, WindowXP to Windows 2012, Linux Kernel 2.6.x
- 4x lanes PCI Express V2 connection offering 20Gbps bandwidth
- Supports Port Multipliers with FIS based switching or Command Base
- Connect up to Twenty drives via SATAII or SATAIII Port Multiplier including SATA Drives, ODD or SSD
- 6Gbps eSATA III External 4 Ports PCIe Gen2 or Gen1 x4 Lane Host Adapter
- Support SATA Hot-plug capability, Native Command Queuing (NCQ). Windows and Linux OS booting
Using up to four lanes PCI-Express Gen 2, eS3-PCIe24 provides a 20Gb/s data channel that harnesses the total speed of up to twenty (20) hard drives, allowing manufacturers to take full advantage of the speed and plug-and-play convenience of external SATAIII.
Over 1300MB/sec transfers have been measured with four sBOX-eS configured as RAID0.
The eSATA ports on eS3-PCIe24 is a 6Gb/s port, fully compliance SATA III spec, making them ideal for connecting multi drive storage solutions through Port Multiplier bridge boards old 3.0Gb or newer 6Gb/s PM bridges.
Support for FIS Based Port Multipliers
The eS3-PCIe24 supports port multipliers using FIS based switching. Traditional SATA controllers only support CMD based switching which can only access a single drive at a time, limiting performance to that of the drive being accessed. The eSATA-PCIe8, based on AsMedia 106x chip-set, supports FIS based switching which accesses multiple drives simultaneously, effectively aggregating the bandwidth of all the drives, including CD/DVD/BD drives.
Our test shows 20x drive RAID0 via four sBOX-eS - SATA III Port Multiplier enclosure - read/write of 1300MB/a can be achieved
Our eS3-PCIe24 offers 4x independent 6Gb/s eSATA is an indispensable host controller that provides FAST and COST effective solutions for massive storage
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
Write Your Own Review
|Hardware||Four eSATA III (6Gb and 3.0Gb compatible)|
|Host Interface||Four (x4) lanes PCI Express V2 @ 20Gbps|
|Device Interface|| Four independent eSATA ports @ 6.0Gbps
Fully supports PM ware (port multiplier)
|Speed||5x SATAIII Seagate as Raid0 read/write @ 530MB/sec
4x sBOX-eS as RAID0 over 1300MB/sec
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 0o C to 50o C
Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
|Support OS||Windows XP/Vista/2003 Server/2008/2012 Server /Win7*- 32bits
Windows XP/Vista/2003 Server/2008/2012 Server - 64bits
Linux 32 / 64bit; Novel Netware
Macintosh OS 10.4.x to 10.11.x
|Drivers Use native AHCI drivers of Linux, Mac and Windows - Plug and Play Host controller|