- Convert multiple SATA devices to FireWire400/800 and USB2.0 with SPM39x, SiI-3726
- No driver required with Linux, MAC and Windows
- Ideal for back-up, small business storage, audio/video editing applications
- Up to 480mbps via USB bus and up to 800 Mbps via FireWire800
- Supports any OS with USB or FireWire
- Ideal for hot swap, hot plug SATA drives
- Support HHD greater than 2.0TB volume - 3.0TB tested
Firmware can be programmed through the FireWire or USB ports, simplifying in-field updates.
UF-SATA202 is a SATA to FireWire400/800 (IEEE 1394a/b) & USB 2.0 Combo to Bridge Board that fully supports Port Multiplier technology of SPM394, SPM393 and our SPM3726.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
a SATA to FireWire400/800/USB2.0 bridge board, fully supports PM technology
|Peripherals||Any SATA (Serial ATA) drive up to FIVE devices via SPM3xx controller|
|Operating System||Any OS supports USB and FireWire|
|Interface||SATA drive (1.5Gb and 3.0Gb)|
|Host Interface||IEEE 1394b, IEEE 1394a compatibl.
Supports data transfer rate up to 800 Mbps
USB2.0, USB1.0 compatible
Supports data transfer rates up to 480Mbps
|Operating Temperature||0oC to 50oC|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Connectors||SATA connector x 1
9-pin IEEE 1394 connector x 2
4-pin USB connector x 1
4-pin floppy power connector x 1
|Power Requirement||5V/DC; 130mA ~ 200mA|
|Manual, Driver, etc|| Manual
Latest firmware PM_12.03.07
- Using Windows OS
- Connect a HDD to UF-SATA202
- Connedct to FireWire host port
- Download and unzip the flash (above link)
- Run the Flash Utility