You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Provides 4 hardware modes:
- RAID 0 (Striping): for two disks with same capacity
- RAID 1 (Mirroring): for two disks with same capacity
- JBoD (Spanning): for two disks with different capacity
- Normal (Dual Lun): Non-RAID - SATA host must support Port Multiplier
- Support SATA I, II, III HDD SSD and even ODD in JBoD mode
- Boot-able in ANY OS due to driver-less feature
- Support ANY size of HDD up to 64TB, due to 48bit LBA address
DIY RAID0/1 can not be easier than this! You can have a RAID0/1 volume @ 6Gb/s bandwidth and completely independent from your system OS, hardware RAID features, fully compatible with MAC, Windows, Linux or ANY OS that supports SATAI, II and III
Users of the S3-DS3R can eliminate host CPU resource loading by using S3-DS3R
S3-DS3R allows two SATAI, II or III drives to be configured as reliable data mirroring, data performance striping, or just plain capacity expansion, that connect to host @ 6Gbps
- Mirroring (RAID 1) — allows SATA hard drives to automatically copy primary hard drive without any CPU loading (typical 1% CPU resource). Our U3-DS3R provides automatic rebuild on SATA hard drive replacement and auto-failover to eliminate any workflow interruptions.
- Stripping (RAID 0) — allows the SATA hard drives to performance stripe, to provide maximum throughput to the directly attached PC/Server.
- Spanning — allows SATA hard drives (same or different sizes) to appear as one large drive to the host, for extra capacity (also called concatenation).
- Dual Drive Mode — allows the SATA hard drives attached to PC/Server to see two drives.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
Write Your Own Review
Dual SATA I, II or III Drive RAID0/1/BID or JBoD to SATAIII host
|Hard Drive Port||1x 7+15 direct SATA connect = 1x device and 1x host L type connectors|
|Form Factor||Direct connect to SSD or 2.5/3.5 HDD|
|Host Connection Ports||SATA 6.0Gbps|
|Chipset||JMicron JMB572 Dual SATAIII Drive RAID|
|RAID Modes||BIG - SPAN
RAID 0 - FAST
RAID 1 - SAFE
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||2(D) x 3(W) x 1(H)|
2x SATA L type
4-pin power connector x 1
SATA drives, Act and Link LED pins
Rotary switch to configure RAID mode
One button back up pins
|Power Requirement||5V and 12VDC with Floppy connector|
|Package Contents||U3-DS3R bridge board|