You have no items in your shopping cart.
- The ONLY thunderbolt 2 tower upgrade-able to Thunderbolt 3
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 (20Gb) ports support Mac and Windows
- Bootable drive via Thunderbolt on Apple thunderbolt-capable machine.
- Expandable up to sixteen drives (SATA scale-able) or 128 drives ( SAS scale-able) options
- Supports greater 2TB HDD SAS/SATA (tested 3TB | 4TB | 6TB and 8TB
- Support SAS| SATAI, II, III HDD and/or SSD - SSD may required a 2.5 to 3.5 adapter
- Supports hardware RAID level 0, 1, 3, 5 , 6, 10, 50, 60. JBoD and hot spare in MAC OS 10.x.x and Windows
- Array roaming - Move RAID to different system without rebuild
- Supports Multiple RAID/JBOD Array volumes
- Online capacity expansion & RAID level migration simultaneously
- Automatic drive insertion/removal detection and rebuilding
- Support S.M.A.R.T, NCQ and OOB staggered spin-up capable drives
- SMTP support for email notification
- SNMP agent support for remote SNMP Manager
- Made in CA - USA
With direct connect to system host via Thunderbolt 20Gb/s bidirectional high performance I/O, T8-S6.TB2 provides unparalleled high reliability of data protection for users who demand enterprise class performance. T8-S6-TB2 not only provides a high reliable sustained data rate over 20Gb/sec bandwidth, and support spin down drives when not in use to extend service life (MAID), including automatic drive insertion / removal detection and rebuilding
Easy RAID Management
T8-S6.TB2 utilizes built-in firmware with an embedded terminal emulation which can be accessed via hot key at BIOS booting screen (PC platform) locally or remotely accessed via http proxy and/or IP address.
- Hot key at BIOS boot-up screen. This pre-boot manager utility can be used to simplify the set up and management of the RAID configuration (PC x86 Platform).
- RAID set up and management can be accessed via Web browser through the Http Proxy server functions in MAC and Windows. This method allows both local and remote control, configuration, and monitoring of RAID status.
- RAID set up and management can be accessed via Web browser through the IP address. This method allows both local and remote control, configuration, and monitoring of RAID status.
Monitor and Report
Unlike other RAID systems in the market, T8-S6.TB2 fully supports S.M.A.R.T. Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology, and email notification. Our T8-S6.TB2 can notify by email up to four email addresses on any predefined event, even just a daily report of the RAID itself. This certainly will take out the guess work and uncertainty about the storage Raid array.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
- Five Stars Review by Charles Holden - WA
Write Your Own Review
Thunderbolt 2 (Tbolt 2) eight (8) bay SAS | SATA (6Gb) and/or SSD bay RAID 0/1/3/5/6/10/50/60+HS in solid tray-less quiet tower
|Physical Mount Space||Quiet tray-less tower 8x SAS / SATA / SSD|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows|
|Support RAID||RAID 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 50 and 60 with hot-spare
Scalable up to 128 drives - Support SATA and/or SAS drive (Option)
Scalable up to 16 drives - support SATA only (Option)
Multiple RAID volumes, hot-swap tray
Online expansion, raid level migrate
|LED Display (Tray)||Green - Power on indicator
Blue - Busy (HDD Accessing) indicator
|LED Display (Chassis)||FAN normal – Green; fail – Red (too slow RPM or stopped)
TEMP normal – Green; over 55°C – Red
|Host Interface||Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports simultaneous bi-directional|
|Cooling||2x Modular 75 x 75 x 28 mm Blowers|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||55.9(D) x 48.2(W) x 13.1(H) cm|
|Warranty||Populated Enterprise HDD - Five years manufacturer limited warranty
Populated Desktop HDD - Three years manufacture limited warranty
|Power Supply||350W Raid edition Power supply
Input: 90 – 230 VAC 50- 60 Hz
Redundant 1+1 Optional (not fit for quiet environment)