SKU: TBT3TBTADAP - Key Features
- Cost-effective solution for connecting legacy Thunderbolt peripherals to newer Thunderbolt 3 laptops or computers
- Compatible with first-generation Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices
- Windows Certified, 100% compatible with Mac Systems
- Supports Power Over Cable (POC) for bus-powered Thunderbolt devices
- Connect first-generation Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices to newer Thunderbolt 3 computers, such as models of Dell™ Precision and Dell XPS, and more
- Peer-to-peer networking between older Thunderbolt laptops and newer Thunderbolt laptops
Because this adapter is backward compatible, you can connect to first-generation Thunderbolt devices at 10Gbps speed. With Thunderbolt 2 devices, you can connect at 20Gbps. The adapter supports bi-directional data transfers and simultaneous power delivery for bus-powered devices.
Thunderbolt 3 Logo
You can also set up 10Gbps peer-to-peer networking between older Thunderbolt laptops and newer Thunderbolt laptops. This is perfect for setting up small workgroups and sharing peripherals such as printers and storage or quickly migrating data to a new computer.
The TBT3TBTADAP is backed by a 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.