You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Five (5) SATA II port hardware RAID controller, no drivers required
- OS independent Hardware RAID with email notification
- Supports RAID levels: 0 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 / SPAN / Clone and JBoD (Port Multiplier)
- RAID Manager GUI Utility to configure and monitor the status of the disks connected on RAID controller in MAC, Windows and Linux
- Supports Hot Spare on RAID3/5
- Supports HDD greater than 2TB and RAID volume can be up to 15.0TB (use 3TB)
- Supports Multiple RAID (Configured as Multiple Volume RAID)*
- Rebuild speed: 200GB/hour @ RAID5, 400GB/hour @ RAID1/10
- eSATA and USB3.0/USB2.0 host connection regardless of operating system
U3eS-RM uses market-proven Multi-port Serial ATA PHY technology and a proprietary storage processor to provide very highly efficient, stand alone SATA RAID operations - driver less, no software installation required.
Easy configuration scheme with one push of a button, the device can function as a pure port multiplier - Just a Bunch of Drive (JBoD*) - which provides SATA port expansion just like a SATA Hub, or a hardware RAID controller with performance booster which requires NO Driver to load on ANY OS: MAC, Windows, Linux, UNIX, FreeBSD...You can configure FIVE drives as RAID0, 2x RAID1, RAID10+HS, RAID3, RAID5, RAID3+HS, RAID5+HS, BIG (SPAN), CLONE (5x identical drives).
Call us if there is a special configurations that you may need.
U3eS-RM has a self-contained storage processor chip which completely frees up the host system CPU loading and whose SATA ports comply with SATA II specification, making it suitable for use in both internal systems and external storage applications where no technical knowledge is required.
With dual host eSATA and USB3.0, ourU3eS-RM controller can be easily integrated into a external storage box capable of hot plug to high speed host like eSATA and USB3.0 (5.0Gbps) which supports HDD greater than 2.0TB.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
* Requires Port Multiplier Host like our eSATA card.
Write Your Own Review
eSATA / USB3.0 to five (5) SATA port JBoD/Hardware RAID0/1/3/5/10/CLONE/SPAN Controller
|Peripherals||Up to Five (5) SATA (Serial ATA) drives
Fully support all size HDD including 1.0TB, 1.5TB, 2.0 and 3.0TB
48 bit LBA address - capable access up to 64GB per SATA port
|Operating System||Any OS with an eSATA or USB3.0 / USB2.0 port - No driver required|
|Device Interface||SATAI, SATA II, SAST III, SSD|
|Host Interface||eSATA and USB3.0 / USB2.0 port|
|Operating Temperature||0oC to 50oC|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||61.5(D) x 21.6(H) x 83.3(W)mm
Mount-able in SCSI cut out
|Connectors||eSATA connector x 1 (device)
USB3.0/2.0 connector x 1 (device)
SATA connector x 4 (host)
4-pin floppy power connector x 1
|Power Requirement||5V/DC; 250ma ~ 500mA|
|Manual, Driver, etc|| U3eS-RM - Manual
RAID GUI for Window V09.58
RAID GUI for MAC V0.9.58
RAID GUI for OpenSUSE 11.1
Linux Daemon Tool - CLI
Latest Firmware 0959 Firmware