You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Supports eSATA drive with or without port-multiplier
- Supports Hot-Swap & Plug-n-Play Windows ME, and later, Mac OS X, and Linux Kernel 2.6+, Solaris 10
- Supports Software RAID feature in Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
- Support s SATA Port-Multiplier: JBod or Hardware RAID
- Supports SATA II Asynchronous Signal Recovery (Hot Plug) feature
- Complies with USB 3.0 Specification, USB Mass Storage Class, Bulk-Only Transport Specification
- Supports USB Super-Speed/High-Speed/Full-Speed Operation
- No power, no driver required
- Designed in the USA
This USB3.0 to eSATA adapter allows you to connect ANY eSATA device with or without Port Multiplier to a superspeed USB3.0 device! It provides a bandwidth of 5Gb/s, driverless technology, and fully supports software RAID feature in Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
Here is the screen capture of 2012 Retina MACBOOK with our U3eSATA adapter.
Please ensure the USB3.0 drivers in your system are the same rev as listed below.
- Installed latest Windows Updates as required
- Intel USB3.0 version V126.96.36.199 - Chipset Series 7 Boards
- Intel USB3.0 version V188.8.131.52 - Chipset Series 8; 9 Boards
- Fresco USB3.0 Driver Version V184.108.40.206
- AsMedia USB3.0 Driver Version V220.127.116.11
- NEC USB3.0 Version V18.104.22.168 - chipset uPD720200
- NEC USB3.0 Version V22.214.171.124 - chipset uPD720201
- TI USB3.0 Version V12.18 - chipset TUSB7340
Supports Port multiplier
This means with our USB3.0 adapter, your system can see up to as many drives as you want! Imagine creating a massive 150TB (3.0TB x 50 drives) volume with a ten (10) port hub and a ten PM (port multiplier) bridge. Since USB3.0 hub can be cascaded, the question then is how many drives do you want to connect?!?
eSATA to USB3.0 connectivity
USB3.0 to eSATA adapter is the easiest solution for connecting any of the latest eSATA devices to the ubiquitous USB3.0 port (5.0Gb/s). Fully support most notebooks and desktops and its compact design is easy to carry and easy to use.
Easy of Use
Does not require drivers or power. It is truly a plug and play device, it takes seconds!
Here are reviews on our U3eSATA - an eSATA to USB3.0 support Port Multiplier protocol adapter
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com..
- Working as described Review by Ewa Malec - NV
- This product plus the service is excellent. Review by the Australian -Gary
- Excellent device Review by dgreen
- Works in retina macbook pro mac pro with usb 3 card Review by Applecider
Write Your Own Review
USB3.0 to eSATA adapter (patent pending)
|Peripherals||Any eSATA enclosure with or without PM tecnology|
|Operating System||ANY OS support OS3.0
Linux: Required kernel 3.13xxxx or later
Supports USB Super-Speed 5Gb/s; High-Speed 480Mb/s; Full-Speed 12Mb/s Operation
|Device Interface||eSATA device support PM ware
Support SiI-3726, SiI-4726, JMB393, JMB394, JMB321, 88SM4140
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||.5 x 1.25 x 2.5-inches (H x W x D, approximate)|
|Power Requirement||No external power required|
|Package Contents||U3eSATA Bridge Board|
Q Why Windows can not see all the drives?
Q Why my Linux box is having issue with my U3eSATA adapter?
Q Do I have the latest firmware on my U3eSATA order?
ANY USB3.0 to eSATA shipped after Dec-2011 should have the latest firmware.