You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Support eSATA drive with or without port-multiplier
- Support Hot-Swap & Plug-n-Play Windows ME, and later, Mac OS X, and Linux Kernel 2.6+, Solaris 10
- Supports Software RAID feature in Mac OS X, and Linux
- Support SATA Port-Multiplier: JBod or Hardware RAID
- Supports SATA II Asynchronous Signal Recovery (Hot Plug) feature
- Complies with USB 3.0 Specification, USB Mass Storage Class, Bulk-Only Transport Specification
- Supports USB Super-Speed/High-Speed/Full-Speed Operation
- No power, no driver required
- Design in USA
This USB3.0 to eSATA adapter allows you to connect ANY eSATA device with or without Port Multiplier to a superspeed USB3.0 device! It provides a bandwidth of 5Gb/s, driver less technology, and supports fully software RAID feature in Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
Here is the screen capture of 2012 Retina MACBOOK with our U3eSATA adapter.
Please make sure the USB3.0 drivers in your system is the same rev as we listed below.
- Intel USB3.0 version V188.8.131.52
- Fresco USB3.0 Driver Version V184.108.40.206
- AsMedia USB3.0 Driver Version V220.127.116.11
- NEC USB3.0 Version V18.104.22.168 - chipset uPD720200
- NEC USB3.0 Version V22.214.171.124 - chipset uPD720201
- TI USB3.0 Version V12.18 - chipset TUSB7340
Supports Port multiplier
This mean with our USB3.0 adapter your system can see up to many drive as you EVER want - Imagine a ten (10) ports hub and ten PM (port multiplier) bridges setting a massive 150TB (3.0TB x 50 drives) volume can be created. Since USB3.0 hub can be cascade, the question is how many drive you want to connect!
eSATA to USB3.0 connectivity
USB3.0 to eSATA adapter is the easiest solution for connecting any of the latest eSATA devices to the ubiquitous USB3.0 port (5.0Gb/s). Fully support most notebooks and desktops and its compact design is easy to carry and easy to use.
Easy of Use
There is no drivers, no power needs, truly plug and play device, it takes seconds
If you are interested to OEM this product, please contact us
|Part Number||U3eSATA - USB3.0 to eSATA adapter (patent pending)|
|Peripherals||Any eSATA enclosure with or without PM tecnology|
|Operating System||ANY OS support OS3.0|
- Supports USB Super-Speed 5Gb/s; High-Speed 480Mb/s; Full-Speed 12Mb/s Operation
|Device Interface||eSATA device support PM ware.
Support SiI-3726, SiI-4726, JMB393, JMB394, JMB321, 88SM4140
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||.5 x 1.25 x 2.5-inches (H x W x D, approximate)|
|Power Requirement||No External Requiered|
• U3eSATA Bridge Board
• USB3.0 extension cable (0.5m)
Q Why my Windows can not see all the drives?
Q Do I have the latest firmware on my U3eSATA order?
Q Do I need to flash the firmware listed in the right column, in order to use with my BD/DVD writer?
Q Why my eSATA box connected with U3eSATA keep disconnect to my MAC OS 10.x.x?
ANY USB3.0 to eSATA ship after Dec-2011. These adapters should have the latest firmware
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
As low as: $299.00