1U Hardware Raid Four (4) SATA Bay connectable to Thunderbolt | eSATA | USB3.1 Interface
- Create four SATA drive as raid levels: 0 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 / JBoD / SPAN(BIG) / CLONE within seconds
- No driver need for MAC, Windows, Linux, hot plug capable
- Very fast: RAID5 over 235MB/sec Read or Write
- This storage processor completely frees up the host CPU and provides the enhanced RAID modes performance.
- Four hot-swap bay in 1U rackmount storage solution.
As low as $739.95
Out of stock
A thunderbolt hardware RAID, which offers fast data protection (RAID 3/5) with four hot swap bay in 1U rackmount storage solution. A perfect fit for nearline backup data or even home/small office and creative studio server storage.
A hardware Raid 0/1/3/5/10/CLONE/SPAN(BIG) and JBoD. Due to hardware RAID features our Raid system does not require drivers with any OS. It is a simple Plug and Plays RAID system which eliminates CPU loading by using the embedded RISC storage processor.
A turnkey solution for the none technical and technical user alike, who needs reliable, fast and easy to setup RAID system including JBoD*, RAID5, Raid5+1, Raid3, Raid1, Raid0 or clone mode with a push of a button and NO DRIVER needed for MAC, Windows 2000 and later or Linux.
- Mac OS driver 10.12 ~ 10.13 Here
- Windows drivers - Windows 10/Server 2016 - 64bit
- Windows drivers - Windows 10/8 - 32bit
- Must use Linux Kernel 4.13 with Ubuntu 18.04 & 17.10
- Quick Install Guide - Here
- How to install and create RAID in Mac - Here
- Video: How to install and create RAID in Windows - Here
Short Thunderbolt 3 four (4) bay SAS | SATA | SSD bay JBOD hot spare in 15 in depth rackmount
|Physical Mount Space||15 inches short 1U rack 4 bay rackmount with non-RAID / JBOD mode|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows. Linux|
|Support||non-RAID | JBOD hot-spare, hot swap|
|LED Display (Tray)||Green - Power on indicator
Blue - Busy (HDD Accessing) indicator
|LED Display (Chassis)||FAN normal – Green; fail – Red (too slow RPM or stopped)
TEMP normal – Green; over 55°C – Red
|Host Interface||Dual 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3 ports simultaneous bi-directional|
|Cooling||2x Modular 20 x 20 x 28 mm Blowers|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||1U rack with dim. 15 inches depth|
|Warranty||Populated Enterprise HDD - Five years manufacturer limited warranty
Populated Desktop HDD - Three years manufacturer limited warranty
|Power Supply||150W Raid edition Power supply
Input: 90 – 230 VAC 50- 60 Hz - PFC active