SATA Tray-Less Mobile Rack With Fan And DirectAir<Sup>Tm</Sup> (Patent Pending)
Applications and Solutions
- Perfect for IT environments where quick insert/replacement of removable hard drives are required
- Perfect for System Builders or configuring new systems
- Restore/Backup/Create NEW Operation System or Data Hard drive quickly
- Anti Vibration/Shock cushioning to increase the longevity of the hard disks
- Switch between MAC, Windows, Linux OS fast in a PC (X86)
- Perfect for highly reliable systems with whisper fan noise
- 50K hot swap cycle
- Tray less design with bottom dual ball bearing fan (patent pending)
- Heavy-duty construction - stainless steel frame
- Support SATAI SATAII and SATAIII hard drives - with LEDs for power and access
- Best use to swap out the OS HDD
- Anti Shock and Vibration design
- Fit into 5.25" bays
Applications and Solutions
* Perfect for IT environments where quick insert/replacement of removable hard drives are required
* Perfect for System Builders or configuring new systems
* Restore/Backup/Create NEW Operation System or Data Hard drive quickly
* Anti Vibration/Shock cushioning to increase the longevity of the hard disks
* Switch MAC Windows, Linux OS fast in a PC (X86)
* Perfect for highly reliable systems with whisper fan noise
Have you ever wonder about changing the OS, such as Windows 98SE, 2000, XP, Vista and even Linux, on the fly?
MR105F offers a simple and effective solution to the above issue.
With our MR105F, changing OS on your PC can now be easily managed and implemented. Simply remove the existing HDD and insert a new HDD with your desired OS and boot. The whole process takes 5 seconds.
Thanks to the trayless, tool-less design, our MR105F not only offers the innovative design for easy SATA/SAS HDD removal but also offers unparalleled reliability SATA hot swap connections (patent pending). FIFTY THOUSAND inserts/removal cycles.
Even More Reliable
In addition to the highly reliable SATA connection (see flash demo below), our NEW design incorporates the DUAL COOLING FAN in the bottom to increase the heat exchange to the maximum without fan noise. This will, in turn, prolong the HDDs life.
With ordinary SATA backplane connection, hard drive contacts with backplane connector with spring loaded finger, after several hot swap cycles SATA connectors will have scratches and the tension of spring load fingers from the ordinary SATA connector in the backplane eventually is no longer there. Data loss can be the result of this. With our disk array module, MR105F, this problem is non-existent.
Hot swap 3.5" SATA Drive cage - Tray-less design
|Physical Mount Space||One (1) 5.25" space|
|HDD Interface||SATA I, SATA II or SATAIII Hard drive|
|Fan Specification||Open frame - use system fan|
|Cooling||Use system fan|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||194 x 149 x 42 mm (WxHxD) - 1.0 lbs|
|Package Contents||1x MR105F
1x - 7+15P SATA cables
2x - Keys
4x - Mounting screws
1x - Power cable
1x - SATA calbe