2.5" To 3.5" SSD / SATA HDD Convert | Adapter
With our adapter, users can now access 2.5 SATA HDD fast and easy in a 3.5" bay within seconds.
A perfect companion for IT, data recovery, and backup applications.
- MR223 - Key Features
- 50K hot swap cycle
- Trayless design with bottom dual ball bearing fans (patent pending)
- Heavy-duty construction - stainless steel frame
- Support SATAI SATAII and SATAIII hard drives - with LEDs for power and access
- Best use for swap out the OS HDD
- Anti Shock and Vibration design
- Fits into a 5.25" bays
Applications and Solutions
* Perfect for IT environments where quick insert/replacement of removable hard drives are required
* Perfect for System Builders or configuring new systems
* Restore/Backup/Create NEW Operation System or Data Hard drive quickly
* Anti Vibration/Shock cushioning to increase the longevity of the hard disks
* Switch MAC Windows, Linux OS fast in a PC (X86)
* Perfect for highly reliable systems with whisper fan noise
DAT Optic's MR223 is another ideal solution for MAC, PC to implement 2.5" SSD to an existing system. Through our innovative design, we have managed to design the MR223, a perfect solution to convert 2.5" to 3.5" form factor.
Our adapter offers less weight and requires no tools, with full speed of SATA III, SATA II, and SATA I. This is a must-have device where high performance is a must!
At the same time, you can connect to USB host (bus power) to access your data, making this adapter a universal converter.
Save Time and Money
With the new patented connector, end users can use the hard disk just like compact discs or floppy disks. There is no tool or hard drive tray required, just the hard drive itself. It saves time and money!
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
2.5" to 3.5" drive adapter - Tool design
|Physical Mount Space||One (1) 3.5" HDD space|
|HDD Interface||SATA I, SATA II or SATAIII Hard drive|
|Cooling||Open slot for push-pull cooling|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||145 x 101 x 25 mm (WxHxD) - 0.4 lbs|