Dual SATA3 (6.0Gb) PCI Express V2.0 Controller
Upgrade computer system with the faster and newer bus - SATA3 @ 6.0Gbps controller PCI express V2.0 fully compatible with any OS supports AHCI technology and hardware RAID 1/0 and encryption capable including MAC and Windows.
Availability: In stock
- Using PCIe V2.0 bus host, our S3-PCIe21, based on Marvell-88SE9128 chipset, provides dual SATA3 (6.0Gb) data channel that harnesses the massive storage space up to ten (10) hard drives if connected to our SPM3726, or simple two (2) SSD, SATA and configured as hardware RAID 0/1 with encryption capability.
- The 2x SATA ports on S3-PCIe21 have a bandwidth of 6.0Gbps per port, making them ideal for connecting fast SSD. To further enhance the performance, end users can increase with the configuration as RAID0 or RAID1 for higher reliability. It features advanced hardware encryption to protect user data on the fly and hardware RAID to offload the host CPU.
- A complete suite of RAID 0/1 software is provided, including the OS device driver, BIOS/FW, and a management utility.
- Support for FIS Based Port Multipliers
- Traditional SATA controllers only support CMD based switching which can only access a single drive at a time, limiting performance to that of the drive being accessed. The S3-PCIe21 supports FIS based switching which accesses multiple drives simultaneously, effectively aggregating the bandwidth of all the drives, including CD/DVD/BD drives.
- For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
Write Your Own Review
|Driver - Manual - Utilities||RAID GUI
Manager Raid Utility for Windows XP/Vista/7
Driver for Windows XP/Vista/7
Plug and Plug for MAC OS 10.6.x/10.7.x - Driver-less
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
Frequently Asked Questions Q: A: