USB3.1 To ESATA (6Gb) Adapter Support Port Multiplier - New (Patent Pending)
eS3U31 - the latest USB adapter provides the simplest and fastest way for anyone who wants to use external SATA (eSATA) enclosures with the new USB 3.1 host (USB 3.0 compatible). Whether it is a single drive or multiple devices with a built-in port multiplier, JMB393, JMB394. JMB575 chipset (patent pending). Note: Current Firmware DOES NOT support Silicon Image, Marvel and Asmedia PM bridge!
DAT Optic's eS3U31 is must have the device for your new computer either Mac, Windows or Linux!
eS3U31 - Key Features
- A new replacement of our famous U3eSATA adapter
- Supports eSATA drive with or without port-multiplier up to 6Gb (SATA III)
- Supports Hot-Swap & Plug-n-Play Windows ME, and later, Mac OS X, and Linux Kernel 2.6+, Solaris 10
- Supports Software RAID feature in Mac OS X, and Linux
- Supports SATA Port-Multiplier: JBOD or Hardware RAID
- Supports SATA III Asynchronous Signal Recovery (Hot Plug) feature (6Gb)
- Complies with USB 3.1, USB3.0 and USB2.0 Specification, USB Mass Storage Class, Bulk-Only Transport Specification
- Supports USB 3.1 Super-Speed/High-Speed/Full-Speed Operation
- No power, no driver required
- Designed in the USA
This USB3.1 to eSATA adapter allows you to connect ANY eSATA device with or without Port Multiplier (up to 6Gb SATAIII) to a super speed USB3.1 device! It provides a bandwidth of 10Gb/s, driver-less technology, and fully supports software RAID feature in Linux and Mac OS X.
Here is the screen capture of 2012 Retina MacBook with our U3eSATA adapter.
Please ensure the USB3.0 drivers in your system are the same rev as listed below.
- Installed latest Windows Updates as required
- Intel USB3.0 version V22.214.171.124 - Chipset Series 7 Boards
- Intel USB3.0 version V126.96.36.199 - Chipset Series 8; 9 Boards
- Fresco USB3.0 Driver Version V188.8.131.52
- AsMedia USB3.0 Driver Version V184.108.40.206
- NEC USB3.0 Version V220.127.116.11 - chipset uPD720200
- NEC USB3.0 Version V18.104.22.168 - chipset uPD720201
- TI USB3.0 Version V12.18 - chipset TUSB7340
Our New Adapter function same as the predecessor U3eSATA adapter but Faster and support latest SATA III
Supports Port Multiplier
This means with our USB 3.1 adapter, your system can see up to as many drives as you want! Imagine creating a massive 500TB (10TB x 50 drives) volume with a ten (10) port hub and a ten PM (port multiplier) adapters/bridges. Since USB 3.1 or USB 3.0 hub can be cascaded, the question then is how many drives do you want to connect?!?
eSATA (6Gb) to USB 3.1 connectivity
USB3.1 to eSATA 6Gb adapter is the easiest solution for connecting any of the latest eSATA - support SATA I, II and III - devices to the ubiquitous USB3.1 port. Fully support most notebooks and desktops and its compact design is easy to carry and easy to use.
Easy of Use
Does not require drivers or power. It is truly a plug and play device, it takes seconds!
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
USB 3.1 to eSATA (6Gb SATAIII) adapter (patent pending)
|Peripherals||Any eSATA enclosure with or without PM technology|
|Operating System||ANY OS support USB 3.1, 3.0 and 2.0
Linux: Required kernel 3.13xxxx or later
Supports USB Super-Speed 10Gb/ 5Gb/s; High-Speed 480Mb/s; Full-Speed 12Mb/s Operation
|Device Interface||eSATA device support PM ware SATA II and SATA III
Support SiI-3726, SiI-4726, JMB393, JMB394, JMB321, 88SM4140, JMB575
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||.5 x 1.25 x 2.5-inches (H x W x D, approximate)|
|Power Requirement||No external power required|
|Package Contents||eS3U31 Adapter - No power required|