Compact Flash To 2.5in SATA II Form Factor Adapter With Marvell 88SA8040
CF-SATA25 is a CF (compact flash) to Serial ATA Host interface adapter 2.5" HDD form factor featuring Marvell 88SA8040 Serial ATA bridge Controller.
CF-SATA25 is an ideal solution to adapt Compact Flash to SATA host for an embedded system like NAS, DVR.
No driver or software required.
CF-SATA25 - Key Features
- 22 pin SATA (Signals and Power) male connector on board
- Support CompactFlashTM cards (Type I & II) or a IBM MicrodriveTM
- The CF card can be the primary bootable device containing the OS and application
- Support any size of CF memory card up to 2TB
- Includes 2.5 “ hard drive metal frame and screws
- Fully compliant with 2.5” SATA drive form factor
- Support DMA and UDMA mode
- 100% OS-transparent hardware bridge converter to support PC, MAC, and Linux, no driver required
- Fully RoHS compliant
Want a reliable embedded boot disk? Look no further, our CF-SATA25 is a perfect adapter for the job! Attach ANY COMPACT FLASH to DATOptic's CF-SATA25 adapter, CF now can be bootable, accessible via SATA port without driver or software required.
Our CF-SATA25 is the Best Solution for embedded application that uses Compact Flash Memory card as OS drives. It offers low power & high performance, 100% solid state and no noise 2.5" SATA Hard Drive!
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
|Part Number||CF-SATA25 CF I/II to Serial ATA 2.5" adapter
featuring Marvell 88SA8040 Serial ATA bridge Controller
|IDE Peripherals||Compliant ATA33 to 133 and ATAPI interface|
|Operating System||Transparency to OS|
|SATA Interface||SATA version I - 1.5Gbps|
|Connection||Direct connection to Serial ATA|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||2.3 " x 1.00" (5.85cm x 2.54cm)|
|Connectors||Serial ATA connector x 1
CF I/II connector x 1
SATA Power connector x 1
|Power Requirement||5V/DC; 130mA ~ 200mA|
|Package Contents||1 x CF-SATA25 adapter board in 2.5" form factor|