ESATA And SATA PCI Express X1 Lane Supports Port Multiplier Compatible With MAC, Windows, And Linux
eSSA-PCIe21 is a single-chip PCI Express 1x (2.5Gbps) to one eSATA and one SATA (internal) ports host controller that offers massive storage capacity at a very low cost. Each host port can access up to five SATA drives via PM (port multiplier) ware like SPM3xxx bridge.
Base on the SiI-3132 chipset, our eSSA-PCIe21 fully supports Windows, Linux, and OS 10.7.x.
eSSA-PCIe2 - Key Features
- Fully compliant with Serial ATA 1.0a and Serial ATA II Extensions to Serial ATA 1.0a Specifications revision 1.1
- Supports Serial ATA Generation 2 transfer rate of 3.0 Gbps
- Supports Serial ATA II Port Multiplier 1.0 Specifications revision 1.1
- Supports First-party DMA commands for Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Staggered Spin-up Control
- RAID 5 (Distributed Parity RAID) has Highest Read data transaction rate and good aggregate transfer rate Complete with drivers for Windows 200, XP and 2003 Server, Linux, and MAC OS 10.4/5/6/.x or later
Our eSSA-PCIe21, based on SiI 3132, supports one-lane PCI Express bus 2.5Gbps and the SATAII transfer rate of 3.0 Gbps (300 MB/s). The eSSA-PCIe21 is fully compliant with the Serial ATA 1.0 specification and supports all SATA II extensions, including Native Command Queuing, enclosure management device support, selectable output strengths for backplane and hot-plug support. It also supports the SATA port multiplier specification (SiI3726) and FIS-based switching, which enables the execution of commands and transfer of data to multiple drives concurrently for unequaled data throughput over a single SATA link. In addition, the eSSA-PCIe21 base on SiI 3132 supports ATAPI commands, making it applicable for optical drives.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
|Drivers||Windows, MAC and Linux (32 and 64 bit)|
|SATA RAID tools||Windows, MAC, and Linux (32 and 64 bit)|
|User Guide||All OS|
|BIOS||RAID / BASE BIOS|
|Hardware||SATA and eSATA (3Gb) base SiI-3132|
|Host Interface||One (1x) lanes PCI Express (PCIe) 2.5Gbps|
|Device Interface||Two independent eSATA ports @ 3.0Gbps
Fully support PM ware (port multiplier) in MAC, Window and Linux
|Speed||SATA II - 3.0Gbps
Compatible to SATA I - 1.5Gbps
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 0o C to 50o C
Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
|Support OS||Windows XP/Vista/2003 Server/2008 Server /Win7*- 32bits
Windows XP/Vista/2003 Server/2008 Server - 64bits
Linux 32 / 64bit; Novel Netware
Macintosh OS 10.4, 10.5, 10.6 and 10.7
|Mode Configuration||RAID mode program-able via DOS or Window OS
BASE/JBoD mode by default
|Package Contents||eSSA-PCIe21 controller|