10 Ports AHCI 6Gbps SATA III Low Profile PCIe 2.0 Host Adapter
Internal 10 Ports 6Gbps AHCI SATA III PCI Express 2.0 2 Lane Low Profile Host Adapter!
This 6G SATA controller is an economical solution for adding more SATA ports to any system via a PCIe slot. Comes with 10 SATA ports with a total data throughput up to 6 Gbps when installed into a PCIe 2-lane slot, the controller supports any SATA hard drive, SSD or optical drive. All drives appear as an individual drive and they can be configured to form a RAID group using the RAID utility of the OS. Designed to work with all modern OS that comes with
XS3-PCIe22 - Key Features
- 6Gbps SATA III Internal 10 Ports PCIe Gen2 2Lane Host Adapter
- Supports PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 motherboard
- Compliant with 10Gbps x2 PCI Express 2.0
- Fully compliant with Serial ATA specifications 3.0
- Supports SATA III transfer rate of 6.0Gbps, 3.0Gbps, 1.5Gbps
- Supports SATA I & SATA II & SATA III HDD, SSD, Optical Drive, and Blu-Ray Drive
- Supports ATA and ATAPI commands
- Supports Native Command Queuing (NCQ)
- Does NOT support SATA Port Multiplier
- Low Profile PCIe Form Factor
- Regular size PCIe bracket on board and an additional Low Profile bracket included
- SATA Hot-plug capability
- Pin headers on board for HDD LED connection
- 64bit / 32bit Windows 8.1, Win8, Win7, Vista, 2008, 2012, Linux built-in AHCI inbox driver support, no additional driver required
- BIOS on board to support Windows and Linux OS booting
- Fully RoHS compliant
Using up to dual lane, PCI-Express Gen 2.0 (Gen 1.0 compatible) controller offers a total of 10Gbps bandwidth, a new bandwidth level of JBOD then individual SATA III.
With ten SATA ports - a low profile bracket included - Using build-in AHCI protocol in Mac, Windows and Linux OS, our PE-129 is truly a plug and play host adapter to expand host data storage.
Fully support SoftRAID in Mac, Window's software RAID, reFS, or ZFS...
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
|Operation Mode||Using native AHCI protocal
OS: Windows 10, 8, Win7, Vista, 2008, 2012, Linux, Mac 10.x and later
|Host Interface||Two lanes PCI Express (PCIe) Gen 2 @ 10Gbps
Full and low profile PCI configurations
|Device Interface||10 SATA III (compatible SATAI and SATA II)|
|Speed||Up to 600MB/sec per port|
|Operating Environment||Temperature: 0o C to 50o C
Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
|Support OS||Any OS support AHCI|