2.5 in Thunderbolt 2 Sixteen 2.5" SATA | SAS | SSD JBOD - non RAID portable, compact, and quiet tower
Thunderbolt 2 Four Tray-Less SAS (12Gb) /SATA III Support RAID For Mac, Windows And Linux
The unrivaled portable Thunderbolt 2 enclosure
DAT Optic proudly introduces T4-S12.TB2tm, a cost-saving compact Thunderbolt 2 support RAID tower with four independent SAS 12Gb | SATAIII (6Gb) hot-swap channels (FOUR individual drives) in tray-less fashion.
Please contact us for more info.
This item has been discontinued. Please refer to replacement item T4-S12.TB3.
As low as $1,179.95
T4-S12.TB2 - Key Features
- Support HDDs as large as 64TB, due to 48Bit LBA
- Hot swap, hot plug-able up to FOUR SAS 12Gb | Serial ATA III drives in tray-less save time and money
- FAST and reliable Thunderbolt 2 host interface support 20Gb bandwidth
- Support raid 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6, 10, and JBOD in Linux, Windows, and Mac
- Staggering power up to eliminate in-rush current
The DAT Optic T4-S12.TB2tm is a compact multiple Serial SATA drive metal enclosure with built-in powerful hardware RAID/JBoD (configurable) support Windows and Mac OS Thunderbolt 2 RAID level 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk, and JBOD.
Our T4-S12.TB2tm offers FOUR (4) tray-less hot-swap bays with two bottom fans to cool the HDD for more demanding, highly reliable and extremely fast 24/7 storage solution.
T4-S12.TB2tm - a compact multiple Serial SATA drive enclosure Thunderbolt 3 features the latest Serial ATA III with independent high performance IO processor hardware raid storage, our T4-S12.TB2 will delivers unprecedented performance cross multiple platforms, such as Macintosh, and Windows at 20.0Gbps Thunderbolt 2.
Available and ready to ship, our T4-S12.TB2tm provides an essential solution and data rates to next-generation storage used in high-end applications, such as audio/video (A/V) editing via Thunderbolt 2.
No Hidden Costs
Best of all, T4-S12.TB2 delivers incredible performance, reliable connection at no hidden cost because there is no need for HDD trays.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
- Mac OS driver 10.12 ~ 10.13 Here
- Windows drivers - Windows 10/Server 2016 - 64bit
- Windows drivers - Windows 10/8 - 32bit
- Must use Linux Kernel 4.13 with Ubuntu 18.04 & 17.10
- Quick Install Guide - Here
- How to install and create RAID in Mac - Here
- Video: How to install and create RAID in Windows - Here
- 1x T4-S6.TB3 - Quiet, compact Thunderbolt 3 four bay tray-less
- 1x 0.5 Meter Thunderbolt 3 cable
- 1x TB3 to TB2 adapter bi-directional adapter
- 1x Set of AC cord, tray keys, Quick Guide
|Physical Mount Space||Up to four (4) SAS 12Gb | SATA I/II drives - HOT SWAP w/o Tray|
|Operating System||Any OS with Thunderbolt 3|
|HDD Interface||SAS 12Gb | SAS 6Gb / SATA I II III|
|HDD Interface||SAS | SATA compatible|
|Cooling||Metal case and 80mm, whisper fan|
|Operating Temperature||0 oC to 50 oC|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||(H X W X D) 10.5" x 7.5" x 17.25"|
|Connectors||2x Universal AC Plug
1x Universal AC Plug
1x On/Off switch
2x Thunderbolt 2
|Power Supply||115-230VAC 50/60Hz; switch-able 300W Output Power|