2.5 in Thunderbolt 2 Sixteen 2.5" SATA | SAS | SSD JBOD - non RAID portable, compact, and quiet tower
The unrivaled portable Thunderbolt 2 enclosure
Introducing DATOptic's P16-SSJ.TB2, a Portable turn-key Dual Thunderbolt 2 ports with sixteen (16) hot swap 2.5 in SAS | SATA | SSD bay/drive intray-less fashion in a quiet, compact tower (non RAID) for Mac, Windows.
Or using SAS daisy chain up to 512 drive or daisy chain with Thunderbolt up to six towers.
Please contact us for more info.
This item has been discontinued. Please refer to replacement item P16-SSJ.TB3.
As low as $1,476.95
P16-SSJ.TB2 - Key Features
- - Dual Thunderbolt 2 (20Gb) port system
- - Fully hot plug, hot swap non-RAID, JBOD all eight 2.5 in drives
- - Future proof 48bit LBA - Support hard drive as large as 64TB.
- - Supports SAS, SATA III and SSHD, SSD drive in non-raid more in Mac, Linux, and Windows.
- - Perfect for reFS, ZFS, OpenZFS mac in discrminate HDD size
- - Hot plug to Thunderbolt ports
- - Daisy chain up to six Thunderbolt device/system or a MASSIVE and hyper-fast data storage.
- - Made in USA with some imported parts.
With the direct connection to system host via Thunderbolt 2 20Gb/s bidirectional high performance I/O, P16-SSJ.TB2 provides unparalleled high reliability of data protection for users who demand enterprise-class performance. P16-SSJ.TB2 non RAID mode is a perfect solutions for ZFS, ReFS, OpenZFS for Mac or Multiple individual dard drive full hot plug, hot swap.
Finally, HDD manufacturers agree to a universal connectivity of SATA/SAS HDD, where SSCI or IDE/ATA this never happen due to the location of connection was anywhere but the same place. Take advantage of SATA/SAS specification a tray-less is realized to save time and money, To replace an HDD is in seconds instead of minutes due to finding tool.
Monitor and Report
Unlike other RAID systems in the market, P16-SSJ.TB2 fully supports S.M.A.R.T. Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology, and email notification. Our P16-SSJ.TB2 can notify by email up to four email addresses on any predefined event, even just a daily report of the RAID itself. This certainly will take out the guesswork and uncertainty about the storage Raid array.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com
- Mac OS driver 10.12 ~ 10.13 Here
- Windows drivers - Windows 10/Server 2016 - 64/32 bit
- Must use Linux Kernel 4.13 with Ubuntu 18.04 & 17.10
- Quick Install Guide - Here
- How to install and create RAID in Mac
- Video: How to install and create RAID in Windows - Here
Thunderbolt 2 sixteen (16) 2.5 in tray-less bay SAS* | SATA (6Gb) and/or SSD bay JBOD in smallest footprint and quiet tower
|Physical Mount Space||Quiet tray-less tower sixteen SAS / SATA / SSD 2.5" slots|
|Operating System||Mac, Windows or any OS support Thunderbolt|
|Support||JBOD volumes, hot-swap tray
Online expansion, raid level migrate
|LED Display (Tray)||Green - Power on indicator
Blue - Busy (HDD Accessing) indicator
|LED Display (Chassis)||FAN normal – Green; fail – Red (too slow RPM or stopped)
TEMP normal – Green; over 55°C – Red
|Host Interface||2x 20Gb/s Thunderbolt 2 ports simultaneous bi-directional and daisy chain-able|
|Cooling||1x 80 x 80 x 25 mm Blowers|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||(WxHxD) in: 7.5 x 13 x 11.0 - cm: 19 x 16.5 x 28|
|Warranty||Populated Enterprise HDD - Five years manufacturer limited warranty
Populated Notebook HDD - Three years manufacturer limited warranty
|Power Supply||300W Raid edition Power supply
Input: 90 – 230 VAC 50- 60 Hz