Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 2* SixteenTray-Less Bay SATA | SAS* RAID HS Quiet Tower For Mac And Windows
Thunderbolt 3 Five (5) Tray-less bay RAID tower with host: 1x eSATA, 2x USB 3.1 ports support Mac, Linux and Windows
Introducing DAT Optic's T5C-S3UH.TB3, the FIRST five tray-less bay SATA III (6Gb) with a hub of eSATA and dual (2) USB 3.1 host. Fully support hot swap, hotplug.
Compatible Linux, Window 10 and later and Mac 10.12.x and later.
As low as $939.95
T5C-R5UH.TB3 - Key Features
- Fully support Linx, Mac and Window OS in RAID0/1/5+HS hardware drivers-less
- eSATA (6Gb/s) Host support Port Multiplier 6Gb with hotplug
- Dual USB3.1 (10Gb/s) Host fully supports hotplug + Fast Charge 2.0A, why settle for USB 3.0 performance!
- Fully support hot swap drive in tray-less fashion to save time and money - 5x bay
- Support Mac 10.12.x or later, Windows 7 or later, and Linux
- Dual (2) Thunderbolt 3 ports - daisy-chain up to six Thunderbolt devices and 4K display
- 48bit LBA supports HDD up to 64TB per drive in SATAIII (6Gb/s) interface
- Support HOT SWAP, HOTPLUG
- Supports S.M.A.R.T, NCQ and OOB staggered spin-up capable drives
Introducing the latest Thunderbolt 3 quiet, compact desktop tower series, DATOptic's T5C-R5UH.TB3 is a turn-key five (5) bay tray-less SATA RAID0/1/5 system with a HUB of an eSATA (6Gb support Port Multiplier) and dual port USB 3.1 ports. A perfect hardware solution for a reliable, fast, versatile, portable and low-cost thunderbolt series data storage as JBOD, ZFS or ReFS system with HOT PLUG HOT SWAP supported.
With a direct connection to system host via Thunderbolt 3, users now can access to five individual hard drives @ 6Gb/s per drive with fully hot swap-able in tray-less fashion to save time and money, our T5C-r5UH.TB3 provides the ultimate accessible to additional storage like eSATA @ 6Gb/s (support port multiplier) and/or USB 3.1 @ 10Gb/s featuring hotplug or USB 3.1 and or 3.0 devices.
With these hosts and Port Multiplier, you can access up to 40 drives @ their full speed.
Rest assure your SATA drive is safe and quickly remove or insert in a moment of notice. There are NO tray, screw, or tools to mess with. Just simply slide the HDD in and out as wishes.
Dual Thunderbolt 3
Dual ports let you connect the display of your choice that your computer can support, including 4K | 5K displays, daisy chain your Thunderbolt devices up to six nodes and USB3.1 Gen2 (10Gb/s)
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
- Mac OS driver Mac OS X 10.9 ~ 10.11 / macOS 10.12 ~ 10.14
- Mac OS driver mac OS X 10.6 ~ 10.8
- Windows drivers - Windows 10/Server 2016 - 64bit
- Windows drivers - Windows 8/Server 2012/7/2008R2/2008/Vista/Server 2003/XP (64-bit)
- Windows drivers - Windows 8/7/2008/Vista/Server 2003 (32-bit)
*This version included Storport driver, WHQL Certified.
- Windows drivers - Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Utility - McRAID Utility
- Must use Linux Kernel 4.13 with Ubuntu 18.04 & 17.10
- Quick Install Guide - Here
- How to install and create RAID in Mac - Here
- Video: How to install and create RAID in Windows - Here
Thunderbolt 3 five (5) tray-less bay SATA/SSD JBOD mode with a Hub of 1x eSATA + 2x USB 3.1 ports quiet and compact desktop
|Physical Mount Space||Five 3.5" tray-less SATA/SSD*
Two USB 3.1 host port, one eSATA 6Gb/s host port - support Port Multiplier technology
|Operating System||Mac 10.12 or later, Windows 7 or later|
|Support RAID||Hot-plug JBOD and Software RAID|
|LED Display (Tray)||Blue- Power on indicator
Blue/White - Busy (HDD Accessing) indicator
|Host Hub||Thunderbolt 3 to 2x USB 3.1 ports
Thunderbolt 3 to eSATA (6Gb) support Port Multiplier
Thunderbolt 3 to 5x SATA HDD 6Gb/s support JBOD or Software RAID
|Host Interface||Dual 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3|
|Cooling||1x 80mm Blowers|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||13.0 (D) x 7.0 (W) x 11.0 (H) in|
|Warranty||Populated Entreprise HDD - Five years manufacture limited warranty
Populated Desktop HDD - Three years manufacture limited warranty
|Power Supply||300W Power supply
Input: 90 – 230 VAC 50- 60 Hz