Thunderbolt 3 Five (5) Tray-less bay RAID tower with host: 1x eSATA, 2x USB 3.1 ports support Mac, Linux and Windows
Thunderbolt 3 Four Tray-Less SAS (12Gb) /SATA III Support RAID For Mac, Windows And Linux
DAT Optic proudly introduces T4-S12.TB3tm, a cost-saving compact Thunderbolt 3 support RAID tower with four independent SAS 12Gb | SATAIII (6Gb) hot-swap channels (FOUR individual drives) in tray-less fashion.
As low as $1,169.95
T4-S12.TB3 - Key Features
- Support HDDs as large as 64TB, due to 48Bit LBA
- Hot swap, hot plug-able up to FOUR SAS 12Gb | Serial ATA III drives in tray-less save time and money
- FAST and reliable Thunderbolt 3 host interface support 40Gb bandwidth
- Support raid 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6, 10, and JBOD in Linux, Windows, and Mac
- Staggering power up to eliminate in-rush current
The DAT Optic T4-S12.TB3tm is a compact multiple Serial SATA drive metal enclosure with built-in powerful hardware RAID/JBoD (configurable) support Windows and Mac OS Thunderbolt 3 RAID level 0, 1, 1E, 3, 5, 6, 10, 30, 50, 60, Single Disk, and JBOD
Our T4-S12.TB3tm offers FOUR (4) tray-less hot-swap bays with two bottom fans to cool the HDD for more demanding, highly reliable and extremely fast 24/7 storage solution.
T4-S12.TB3tm - a compact multiple Serial SATA drive enclosure Thunderbolt 3 features the latest Serial ATA III with independent high performance IO processor hardware raid storage, our T4-S12.TB3 will delivers unprecedented performance cross multiple platforms, such as Macintosh, and Windows at 40.0Gbps Thunderbolt 3.
Available and ready to ship, our T4-S12.TB3tm provides an essential solution and data rates to next-generation storage used in high-end applications, such as audio/video (A/V) editing via Thunderbolt 3.
No Hidden Costs
Best of all, T4-S12.TB3 delivers incredible performance, reliable connection at no hidden cost because there is no need for HDD trays.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
- Mac OS driver Mac OS X 10.9 ~ 10.11 / macOS 10.12 ~ 10.14
- Mac OS driver mac OS X 10.6 ~ 10.8
- Windows drivers - Windows 10/Server 2016 - 64bit
- Windows drivers - Windows 8/Server 2012/7/2008R2/2008/Vista/Server 2003/XP (64-bit)
- Windows drivers - Windows 8/7/2008/Vista/Server 2003 (32-bit)
*This version included Storport driver, WHQL Certified.
- Windows drivers - Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Utility - McRAID Utility
- Must use Linux Kernel 4.13 with Ubuntu 18.04 & 17.10
- Quick Install Guide - Here
- How to install and create RAID in Mac - Here
- Video: How to install and create RAID in Windows - Here
|Physical Mount Space||Up to four (4) SAS 12Gb | SATA I/II drives - HOT SWAP w/o Tray|
|Operating System||Any OS with Thunderbolt 3|
|HDD Interface||SAS 12Gb | SAS 6Gb / SATA I II III|
|HDD Interface||SAS | SATA compatible|
|Cooling||Metal case and 80mm, whisper fan|
|Operating Temperature||0 oC to 50 oC|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||(H X W X D) 10.5" x 7.5" x 17.25"|
|Connectors||2x Universal AC Plug
1x Universal AC Plug
1x On/Off switch
2x Thunderbolt 3 + Display Port
|Power Supply||115-230VAC 50/60Hz; switch-able 300W Output Power|