SKU: ARC-1883LP areca ARC-1883LP PCI-Express 3.0 x8 SAS RAID Adapter
- Ten tray-less JBOD Thunderbolt 3 (40Gb) system - Driver-less, Ten individual drives Quiet Tower.
- 48bit LBA - Support hard drive as large as 64TB, Tested with 6TB, 8TB, 10TB, and 12TB
- Support SATA I, II, III, and SSD (SSD may be required a 2.5 to 3.5 adapter)
- Supports JBOD and hot spare in Mac, Linux and Windows system with Thunderbolt 3, 2 port (may be required TB2 to TB3 adapter)
- Driver-less, Plug & Play, provide additional TWO eSATA host ports enable user access eSATA device @ 6Gb/s
- Supports Multiple RAID/JBOD Array volumes
- Online capacity expansion & RAID level migration simultaneously
- Automatic drive insertion/removal detection and rebuilding
- Support S.M.A.R.T, NCQ, and OOB staggered spin-up capable drives
- SMTP support for email notification
- SNMP agent support for remote SNMP Manager
- Made in CA - USA
Our T10-S6JH.TB3 tm offers Thunderbolt 3, ten (10) tray-less hot-swap bay with backplane to eliminate the cable connection to create a highly reliable 24/7 and extremely fast 6.0Gbps storage solution. The T10-S6JH.TB3tm - not only offers a 10 individual SATA drives but capable of expandable up to 20 drives with two (2) eSATA host port fully support PM (Port Multiplier) for an addition ten SATA 6Gb/s drive. Features Advanced data aggregation architecture for ultra-fast read and write operations technology and latest Serial ATA III storage technologies It delivers unprecedented performance across-platform Macintosh, Linux, Windows via Thunderbolt 3 and/or Thunderbolt 2
Depend on OS, our T10-S6JH.TB3tm can be used as a ten drive software RAID5 as a single volume up to 120TB usable space (10x 10.0TB HDD) or Ten independent drives configured as JBoD mode, which can be use as ReFS, ZFS, or other OS file-system
PSU Over Ratedtm
Many enclosures fail due to the PSU (power supply unit) being rated too close, there is little buffer and low safety net margin, but not with DATOptic T10-S6JH.TB3tm. We use a hefty 300W PSU to insure the reliability of our enclosure. It is 120% over rated of the total power required by our T10-S6JH.TB3tm total power consumption.
Available and ready to ship, our T10-S6JH.TB3tm provides a massive storage solution and fast data rates to next-generation storage used in high-end applications, such as audio/video (A/V) editing. Our T10-S6JH.TB3tm offers full SATA III FIS based switching, which when the host software alternates commands to the drives, the commands are able to overlap using the hardware queue and restructure the data back into meaningful packets. The concurrent access and restructuring enable the combined speed of both drives to use the full bandwidth of the 6Gbps SATA host bus. The host controller must have a multi-level hardware queue and support FIS-based SATA switching.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com
As low as $1,639.95