Thunderbolt 2 Ten Tray-Less SATA (6Gb/s) JBoD Tower
T10-S6JH.TB2, the FIRST Dual Thunderbolt 3 JBOD ten tray-less bay SATA III (6gb) feature drivers-less fully support Windows, Mac, and Linux (4.13 kernel). Fully support hot swap in tray-less fashion to save time.
This item has been discontinued. Please refer to replacement item T10-S6JH.TB3.
As low as $0.00
Out of stock
T10-S6JH.TB2 - Key Features
- Ten tray-less JBOD Thunderbolt 2 (20Gb) system - Driver-less, Ten individual drives Quiet Tower.
- 48bit LBA - Support hard drive as large as 64TB, Tested with 6TB, 8TB, 10TB, and 12TB
- Support SATA I, II, III, and SSD (SSD may be required a 2.5 to 3.5 adapter)
- Supports JBOD and hot spare in Mac, Linux and Windows system with Thunderbolt 2
- Driver-less, Plug & Play, provide additional TWO eSATA host ports enable user access eSATA device @ 6Gb/s
- Supports Multiple RAID/JBOD Array volumes
- Online capacity expansion & RAID level migration simultaneously
- Automatic drive insertion/removal detection and rebuilding
- Support S.M.A.R.T, NCQ, and OOB staggered spin-up capable drives
- SMTP support for email notification
- SNMP agent support for remote SNMP Manager
- Made in CA - USA
Depend on OS, our T10-S6JH.TB2tm can be used as a ten drive software RAID5 as a single volume up to 120TB usable space (10x 10.0TB HDD) or Ten independent drives configured as JBoD mode, which can be use as ReFS, ZFS, or other OS file-system.
PSU Over Ratedtm
Many enclosures fail due to the PSU (power supply unit) being rated too close, there is little buffer and low safety net margin, but not with DATOptic T10-S6JH.TB2tm. We use a hefty 300W PSU to insure the reliability of our enclosure. It is 120% over rated of the total power required by our T10-S6JH.TB2tm total power consumption.
Available and ready to ship, our T10-S6JH.TB2tm provides a massive storage solution and fast data rates to next-generation storage used in high-end applications, such as audio/video (A/V) editing. Our T10-S6JH.TB2tm offers full SATA III FIS based switching, which when the host software alternates commands to the drives, the commands are able to overlap using the hardware queue and restructure the data back into meaningful packets. The concurrent access and restructuring enable the combined speed of both drives to use the full bandwidth of the 6Gbps SATA host bus. The host controller must have a multi-level hardware queue and support FIS-based SATA switching.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
- Mac OS driver 10.12 ~ 10.13 Here
- Windows drivers - Windows 10/Server 2016 - 64/32 bit
- Must use Linux Kernel 4.13 with Ubuntu 18.04 & 17.10
- Quick Install Guide - Here
- How to install and create RAID in Mac
- Video: How to install and create RAID in Windows - Here
- 1x T10-S6JH.TB3 - Quiet, compact Thunderbolt 3 ten (10) tray-less bay
- 1x 0.5 Meter Thunderbolt 3 cable
- 1x TB3 to TB2 adapter bi-directional adapter
- 1x Set of AC cord, tray keys, Quick Guide
|Part Number||Thunderbolt 2 Ten tray-less bay SATA | SAS* JBOD quiet tower for Linux, Mac, and Windows|
|Physical Mount Space||10x Quiet tower 10x tray-less bay ( lockable)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 and later, Mac 10.12.x & Linux later|
|Support RAID||Non -RAID configured, Just JBOD - TEN (10) individual drives in your system, use as any way you want: Software RAID, ZFS...|
|LED Display (Tray)||Green - Power on indicator
Blue - Busy (HDD Accessing) indicator
|LED Display (Chassis)||FAN normal – Green; fail – Red (too slow RPM or stopped)
TEMP normal – Green; over 55°C – Red
|Host Interface||2x Thunderbolt 2 Ports|
|Cooling||2 Modular 75 x 75 x 28 mm Blowers|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||13.75 (D) x 7.5 (W) x 17.5 (H) in|
|Warranty||Without Any HDD populated - Two Years
Purchased with Enterprise HDD bundle, get FREE FIVE years manufacturer limited warranty
Purchased with Desktop HDD bundle, get FREE THREE years manufacturer limited warranty
|Power Supply||300W RAID edition Power supply
Input: 90 – 230 VAC 50- 60 Hz
Redundant 1+1 (Optional) - This is not a quiet option