Thunderbolt 3 & 2 Sixteen (16) Tray-less Bay SAS | SATA JBOD Quiet Tower For Mac, Linux, and Windows
Thunderbolt 3 Eight Trayless SATA (6Gb/S) JBOD Plus 2x ESATA* 6Gb Hub
Introducing DAT Optic's T8C-S6JH.TB3, the FIRST eight bay drivers-less, tray-less dual Thunderbolt 3 compact eight (8) tray-less hot swap, non-scratching SATAIII (6Gb) bay JBoD and RAID5 (softRAID - optional) system in a quite tower feature built in Thunderbolt to eSATA 6Gb/s host port hub (TB2 to two eSATA 6Gb/s hub) for attaching external eSATA drives *eSATA host does not support hot plug port multiplier eSATA RAID.
As low as $899.95
T8C-S6JH-TB3 - Key Features
- Two eSATA 6Gb/s host ports support hot plug eSATA devices - does not support Port Multiplier ware
- Driver-less - JUst Plug and Play no Software installation needed
- Eight trayless SATAIII SSD* 6Gb JBoD; eight individual drives.
- Support ZFS or softRAID RAID5 (optional)
- Dual (2) Thunderbolt 3 ports - daisy chain up to six Thunderbolt devices or 4K display
- 48bit LBA, supports HDD greater than 2TB SATAI, II, III HDD and/or SSD 6Gb/s
- Support HOT SWAP, HOT PLUG
- Supports S.M.A.R.T, NCQ and OOB staggered spin-up capable drives
- Support AHCI1.31 protocol
Introducing the latest Thunderbolt 3 desktop tower series, DATOptic's T8C-S6JH.TB3 is a turn-key eight (8) bay SATAIII / SSD (6Gb) JBoD system, ready to deploy in a quiet tower. A perfect hardware solution for a reliable, fast, versatile and low-cost thunderbolt data storage as RAID or JBoD, plus a TWO eSATA 6Gb hub to conveniently access to eSATA device at any moment - HOT PLUG supportedCan I plug T8-S6JH.TB3 in my older System with Thunderbolt 2?
Absolutely, all you need is purchased the TB3 to TB2 adapter, now you can use this T8-S6JH.TB3 with TB or TB3 as you wish.
- Here are typical set up for our T8-S6JH.TB3
- 3x SSD as RAID0 for fast access up to 800MB/s and 5x 6TB SATAIII as RAID5 for fast and high reliable storage
- 8x 8TB HDD as RAID5 for massive high availability storage
- Eight discriminate HDD size as eight individual HDD fully support HOT SWAP
Thunderbolt to eSATA Hub
Including TWO hot-plug eSATA 6Gb/s - fully compatible with eSATA 3Gb/s - readily for user to access and enjoying additional eSATA device with bandwidth of 6Gb/s.
With direct connect to system host via Thunderbolt 3 40Gb/s bidirectional high performance I/O, T8C-S6JH.TB3 provides unparalleled, high reliability, High performance of ZFS, ReFS volume for users who demand enterprise class performance. T8C-S6JH.TB3 not only provides a highly reliable sustained data rate of over 40Gb/sec bandwidth, but a massive data storage space, 128x HDD in discrimination size via SAS option.
RAID 0 - Speed test
8x 4TB 7200RM as RAID0 32TB
RAID 5 - Speed Test
8x 4TB 7200RM as RAID5 28TB - using SoftRAID
For further info of ZSF please go to MAC OS X's OpenZFS
Rest assure your SATA drive is safe with our patented NON-scratch SATA connector, it's provides up to 50K insert/remove cycles. There is NO tray, screw, tools tpo mess with. Just simple slide the HDD in and out as wishes.
Dual Thunderbolt 3
Dual ports let you connect the display of your choice that your computer can support, including 4K displays, or daisy chain your Thunderbolt devices up to six nodes.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
- 1x T8C-S6JH.TB3 - Quiet, compact Thunderbolt 3 eight (8) tray-less bay
- 1x 0.5 Meter Thunderbolt 3 cable
- 1x Set of AC cord, tray keys, Quick Guide
Thunderbolt 3 eight (8) tray-less bay SAS | SATA (6Gb) and SSD JBoD in quiet desktop
|Physical Mount Space||8x 3.5" tray-less SAS/SATA/SSD*|
|Operating System||MAC, Windows|
|Support RAID||Hot plug JBoD
Sclalable up to 128 drives (SAS Option)
|LED Display (Tray)||Green - Power on indicator
Blue - Busy (HDD Accessing) indicator
|LED Display (Chassis)||FAN normal – Green; fail – Red (too slow RPM or stopped)
TEMP normal – Green; over 55°C – Red
|Host Interface||Dual 40Gb/s Thunderbolt 3|
|Cooling||3x Modular 75 x 75 x 28 mm Blowers|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||13.0 (D) x 7.25 (W) x 11.0 (H) in|
|Warranty||Populated Entreprise HDD - Five years manufacture limited warranty
Populated Desktop HDD - Three years manufacture limited warranty
|Power Supply||300W Power supply
Input: 90 – 230 VAC 50- 60 Hz