Thunderbolt 2 Fifteen Tray-Less Bay SATA | SAS* RAID HS Quiet Tower For Mac And Windows
Introducing DAT Optic's 15 tray-less bay (save time & money) Thunderbolt 2 RAID | JBOD configurable fully support RAID0,1,5, 6, 50, 60+Hot spare and JBOD in a quite tower. Supporting Mac OS 10.12.x and later and Windows 10 and later.
This item has been discontinued. Please refer to replacement item T15-S6.TB3.
As low as $1,528.95
T15-S6.TB2 - Key Features
- Dual Thunderbolt 2 (20Gb) port system
- Raid Engine with ARM_based 933MHz storage processor, 1GB onboard DDR3-933 SDRAM with ECC protection
- 48bit LBA - Support hard drive as large as 64TB, tested with 6TB, 8TB, 10TB and 12TB
- Support SATA III | SSD - SSD may be required a 2.5 to 3.5 adapter
- Supports hardware RAID level 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 + hot spare in Mac, Linux and Windows
- Array roaming - Move RAID to a different system without the rebuild
- Supports Multiple RAID/JBOD Array volumes.
- Schedule-able with idle time trigger scheme to perform volume check, ensure top-notch data integrity.
- Online capacity expansion & RAID level migration simultaneously
- Automatic drive insertion/removal detection and rebuilding
- Support S.M.A.R.T, NCQ, and OOB staggered spin-up capable drives
- SMTP support for email notification. SNMP agent support for remote SNMP Manager
- Support SAS HDD and expandable up to 256 drives with SAS Option selected
- Daisy chain up to six T15-S6.TB2 for a MASSIVE data storage
- Made in Garden Grove, California, USA
Introducing the latest Thunderbolt 2 (TB2 @ 20Gb) desktop series, DATOptic's Thunderbolt 2 is a turn-key fifteen (15) bay with capacity up to 120TB, ready to deploy in a quiet tower. It supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6,10/50/60/JBoD and hot spare based on world famous ARECA RAID engine Dual IO storage processor and 1GB on-board DDR3-933 SDRAM with ECC protection
With direct connect to system host via Thunderbolt 2 (20Gb/s) bidirectional high performance I/O, Our Thunderbolt 2 provides unparalleled, high reliability of data protection for users who demand enterprise class performance. T15-S6.TB2 not only provides a highly reliable sustained data rate of over 2600MB/s /sec bandwidth, but a massive data storage space is a reality @ 120TB RAW space, for even more space application and speed with SAS expandable up to 256 drives @ 12Gb/s SAS option is available.
Quietness - How quiet our tower - Here is our test
Easy RAID Management
T15-S6.TB2 utilizes built-in firmware with an embedded terminal emulation which can be accessed via hot key at BIOS booting screen (x86 platform) locally or remotely accessed via http proxy and/or IP address.
such as URL: localhost:81
- Hot key at BIOS boot-up screen. This pre-boot manager utility can be used to simplify the setup and management of the RAID configuration (PC x86 Platform).
- RAID set up and management can be accessed via the Web browser through the Http Proxy server functions in Mac and/or Windows. This method allows both local and remote control, configuration, and monitoring of RAID status.
Scale-able up to 256 Drives - SAS Upgrade Option
Our Thunderbolt 3 RAID/JBoD systems support daisy-chain of up to 6x thunderbolt 3 or thunderbolt 2 via thunderbolt port or ANY SAS JBoD chassis for a total of one hundred twenty eight (256) SAS/SATA, if SAS option is ordered with our Thunderbolt 3 system.
Monitor and Report
Unlike other RAID systems in the market, T15-S6.TB2 fully supports S.M.A.R.T. Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology, and email notification. Our T15-S6.TB2 can notify by email up to four email addresses on any predefined event, even just a daily report of the RAID itself. This certainly will take out the guess work and uncertainty of the storage RAID array.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
- Mac OS driver 10.12 ~ 10.13 Here
- Windows drivers - Windows 10/Server 2016 - 64bit
- Windows drivers - Windows 10/8 - 32bit
- Must use Linux Kernel 4.13 with Ubuntu 18.04 & 17.10
- Quick Install Guide - Here
- How to install and create RAID in Mac - Here
- Video: How to install and create RAID in Windows - Here
- 1x T15-S6.TB3 - Quiet, compact Thunderbolt 3 fifteen (15) tray-less bay
- 1x 0.5 Meter Thunderbolt 3 cable
- 1x TB3 to TB2 adapter bi-directional adapter
- 1x Set of AC cord, tray keys, Quick Guide
|Part Number||Thunderbolt 2 Fifteen tray-less bay SATA | SAS* JBOD quiet tower for Linux, Mac, and Windows|
|Physical Mount Space||15x Quiet tower 15x tray-less bay ( lockable)|
|Operating System||Windows 10 and later, Mac 10.12.x & Linux later|
|Support RAID||RAID 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 50 and 60 with hot-spare
Scale-able up to 128 drives (optional)
Multiple RAID volumes, hot-swap tray
|LED Display (Tray)||Green - Power on indicator
Blue - Busy (HDD Accessing) indicator
|LED Display (Chassis)||FAN normal – Green; fail – Red (too slow RPM or stopped)
TEMP normal – Green; over 55°C – Red
|Host Interface||2x Thunderbolt 2 Port|
|Cooling||2 Modular 75 x 75 x 28 mm Blowers|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||18.0 (D) x 7.5 (W) x 17.5.0 (H) in|
|Warranty||Without Any HDD populated - Two Years
Purchased with Enterprise HDD bundle, get FREE FIVE years manufacturer limited warranty
Purchased with Desktop HDD bundle, get FREE THREE years manufacturer limited warranty
|Power Supply||400W RAID edition Power supply
Input: 90 – 230 VAC 50- 60 Hz
Redundant 1+1 (Optional) - This is not a quiet option