Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 2* SixteenTray-Less Bay SATA | SAS* RAID HS Quiet Tower with LCD Control For Mac And Windows
Thunderbolt 3 Eight Tray-Less SATA | SAS (12Gb/S) RAID5/6 Hot Spare, Hot Plug Quiet Tower with LCD Control Panel
Thunderbolt 3 (Thunderbolt 2 connectable) eight (8) tray-less bay hardware RAID with enterprise features: Online Expansion, Schedule-able Volume check to ensure highest data integrity fully support Mac, Windows, and Linux.
As low as $1,399.95
T8-S12L.TB3 - Key Features
- Dual Thunderbolt 3 (40Gb) port system, connect-able to Thunderbolt 3 and Thunderbolt 2 systems, via bi-directional Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter
- Raid Engine with Dual Core RAID-on-Chip 1.2GHz, 1GB onboard DDR3-1600 SDRAM with ECC
- 48bit LBA - Support hard drive as large as 64TB, tested with 6TB, 8TB, 10TB and 12TB
- Support SAS 12Gb | SATA III | SSD - SSD may be required a 2.5 to 3.5 adapter
- Supports hardware RAID level 0, 1, 3, 5, 6, 10, 50, 60 + hot spare in Mac, Linux and Windows
- Array roaming - Move RAID to a different system without the rebuild
- Supports Multiple RAID/JBOD Array volumes.
- Schedule-able with idle time trigger scheme to perform volume check, ensure top-notch data integrity.
- Online capacity expansion & RAID level migration simultaneously
- Automatic drive insertion/removal detection and rebuilding
- Support S.M.A.R.T, NCQ, and OOB staggered spin-up capable drives
- SMTP support for email notification
- SNMP agent support for remote SNMP Manager
- Made in Garden Grove, California, USA
Introducing the latest QUIET tower - DATOptic's T8-S12L.TB3 is a turn-key Thunderbolt 3 Eight (8) bay SAS 12Gb | SATA (6Gb) Raid system - readily connectable to Thunderbolt 2 system - in compact solid quiet tower chassis, ready to deploy supporting RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 6,10/50/60 and or hot spare based on field proving RAID engine coupling with high performance of Dual Core RAID-on-Chip 1.2GHz, 1GB onboard DDR3-1600 SDRAM with ECC onboard cache.
With sustain data transfer rate up to 2600MB/s (with SSD), and enterprise RAID features, our T8-S12L.TB3 is a MUST have data storage for high-performance applications 4k/6K editing, data mining, database servers, streaming server...
With the latest firmware (1.54 or later), our thunderbolt RAID supports Self-Encrypting Disks (SED) for protection of data against loss or theft. Protection is achieved by the use of encryption technology on the drives. The McRAID storage management allows SED keys to be created and managed as well as create/delete RAID sets.
Let you secure your data with ease. A must-have feature for confidential data. All SED functions are integrated into the intuitive and user-friendly McRAID manager interface for easy access.
With the direct connection to system host via Thunderbolt 3 40Gb/s bidirectional high performance I/O, T8-S12L.TB3 provides unparalleled high reliability of data protection for users who demand enterprise-class performance. T8-S12L.TB3 not only provides a highly reliable sustained data rate over 40Gb/sec bandwidth, and support spin down drives when not in use to extend service life, including automatic drive insertion/removal detection and rebuilding.
Thunderbolt 2 Connectivity Ready
Can our tower connect and work with Thunderbolt 2 system? Yes, of course! our Thunderbolt 3 is fully compatible with Thunderbolt 2, to make thing easy and ready, our T8C-S12L-TB3 tower comes with a Bidirectional Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 adapter 100% hot plug hot-remove support.
Finally, HDD manufacturers agree to a universal connectivity of SATA/SAS HDD, where SSCI or IDE/ATA this never happen due to the location of connection was anywhere but the same place. Take advantage of SATA/SAS specification a tray-less is realized to save time and money, To replace an HDD is in seconds instead of minutes due to finding tool.
Easy RAID Management
T8-S12L.TB3 utilizes built-in firmware with an embedded terminal emulation which can be accessed via hotkey at BIOS booting screen (PC platform) locally or remotely accessed via HTTP proxy and/or IP address.
- Hotkey at BIOS boot-up screen. This pre-boot manager utility can be used to simplify the setup and management of the RAID configuration (PC x86 Platform).
- RAID set up and management can be accessed via a Web browser through the Http Proxy server functions in MAC and Windows. This method allows both local and remote control, configuration, and monitoring of RAID status.
- RAID set up and management can be accessed via a Web browser through the IP address. This method allows both local and remote control, configuration, and monitoring of RAID status.
Monitor and Report
Unlike other RAID systems in the market, T8-S12L.TB3 fully supports S.M.A.R.T. Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology, and email notification. Our T8-S12L.TB3 can notify by email up to four email addresses on any predefined event, even just a daily report of the RAID itself. This certainly will take out the guesswork and uncertainty about the storage Raid array.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com.
- Mac OS driver Mac OS X 10.9 ~ 10.11 / macOS 10.12 ~ 10.14
- Mac OS driver mac OS X 10.6 ~ 10.8
- Windows drivers - Windows 10/Server 2016 - 64bit
- Windows drivers - Windows 8/Server 2012/7/2008R2/2008/Vista/Server 2003/XP (64-bit)
- Windows drivers - Windows 8/7/2008/Vista/Server 2003 (32-bit)
*This version included Storport driver, WHQL Certified.
- Windows drivers - Windows XP (32-bit)
- Windows Utility - McRAID Utility
- Must use Linux Kernel 4.13 with Ubuntu 18.04 & 17.10
- Quick Install Guide - Here
- How to install and create RAID in Mac - Here
- Video: How to install and create RAID in Windows - Here
Thunderbolt 3 (Tbolt 3) eight (8) bay SAS | SATA (12Gb) and/or SSD bay RAID 0/1/3/5/6/10/50/60+HS in compact tray-less quiet tower
|Physical Mount Space||Quiet tray-less tower 8x SAS 12Gb / SATA / SSD|
|Operating System||Mac OS 10.12.x and later
Windows 10 64bit and later
|Support RAID||RAID 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6, 50 and 60 with hot-spare
Multiple RAID volumes, hot-swap tray
Online expansion, raid level migrate
|LED Display (Tray)||Green - Power on indicator
Blue - Busy (HDD Accessing) indicator
|LED Display (Chassis)||FAN normal – Green; fail – Red (too slow RPM or stopped)
TEMP normal – Green; over 55°C – Red
|Host Interface||Dual Thunderbolt 3 ports, USB3.1 and Display port|
|Cooling||1x Modular 75 x 75 x 28 mm Blowers|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||13.75 (D) x 7.5 (W) x 17.5 (H) in|
|Warranty||Populated Enterprise HDD - Five years manufacturer limited warranty
Populated Desktop HDD - Three years manufacture limited warranty
|Power Supply||300W Raid edition Power supply
Input: 90 – 230 VAC 50- 60 Hz