USB3.0 to four SATA III Bridges Board support UASP protocol Read-only or Read/Write Function
U3-QS3 - Key Features
- Compliant with USB3.0 Specification Revision 1.0
- Compliant with USB Specification Revision 2.0
- Supports USB Super-Speed/High-Speed/Full-Speed Operation
- Supports USB Mass Storage Class, Bulk-Only Transport Specification Revision 1.3
- Support UASP( USB Attached SCSI Protocol) Specification Revision 1.0
- Complies with Serial ATA Specification Revision 3.0
- Support SATA Hot-Plug
- Support ATA/ATAPI Packet Command Set
- Support ATA/ATAPI LBA48 addressing mode
- Integrated 8-bit micro-processor with embedded program RAM and ROM
- Support SPI NVRAM for Vender Specific Application of USB Device Controller
- SATA 7-pin (Vertical) Connector
U3-QS3 is USB 3.0 to four SATA III Bridges Board.
It is ideally suited for tailgate interface applications for four SATA devices.
It allows SATA drives to be connected to USB 3.0 serial bus in a plug-and-play fashion.
U3-QS3 provides a cost-effective solution for system integrator to integrate four SATA drives into their system through the USB 3.0 serial bus.
U3-QS3 provides a Jumper which allow user to set the function for selecting SATA Read-only (Write Protect) or Read/Write.
For OEM or bulk quantity pricing, please contact sales@DATOptic.com
USB3.0 to Four SATA III bridge board in SCSI Form Factor
|Device Peripherals||4x SATA I. II. III HDD - no size limitation|
|Operating System||Any Operating System supports USB3.0/2.0|
|Host Interface||1x USB3.0 interface fully support UASP|
|Support Mode||JBoD - Four individual volume w/o size limitation|
|Operating Temperature||0o C to 50o C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions||3.33 in (L) x 2.35 in(W)|
|Connectors||4x SATA connector
1x USB3.0 connector
1x 4-pin power connector
|Power Requirement||5VDC; 120mA ~ 200mA|